About Our School
We have 120 children in each year group across our two sites – our Molesey Drive site for EYFS and KS1 and out Kingston Avenue site for KS2. We have a morning and afternoon Nursery, with four classes in each of the other years and our school is always over-subscribed.
Every child is valued at our school. At the heart of our aims is excellence in teaching. From this, we guarantee progression for our children in a stimulating and caring environment. We are committed to good communication and forging a strong parent partnership.
Our children thrive in a safe, caring and comfortable environment of colourful classrooms and extended provision for additional learning areas. These include:
- At our Molesey Drive site: two playgrounds with a trim trail, climbing walls, running track, play ground marking and basket ball net; and Rainbow House, which accommodates the breakfast and after school clubs, and has a library, an ICT suite and group rooms for individual and small group support work.
- At our Kingston Avenue site: a playing field and sports areas, two playgrounds, a school garden and a environmental area with a pond; and a community room that hosts our Breakfast Club. At our Kingston Avenue site we have class sets of Google Chromebooks to support the Computing curriculum.
Our website will give you a great overview of life at Cheam Park Farm Primary Academy but to find out more please contact the school to arrange a visit or to ask any questions you may have.
MRS A DAY – HEADTEACHER
- Be the best that we can be, valuing everyone’s achievements
- Be successful, ambitious and hardworking – there is no limit to what we can achieve
- Be confident and independent learners, equipped for the challenges of the 21st century
- Be happy, caring and respectful in all that we do
- Be active citizens within our local community, helping and supporting others;
- Be global citizens in an ever changing world, taking care of our environment the best we can